The parties, the Website, access and legal documentation
- This website ("Website") is owned and operated by Enigma Indigenous Peoples Pty Ltd (ABN 52 623 122 458).
- Access to the secure areas of this Website is restricted to:
- persons who are authorised customers of Enigma Indigenous Peoples ("Customer"), and
- Internet access providers who provide their subscribers with access to the world wide web ("IAP"). Access by any other person to the secure areas of this Website is strictly prohibited.
- The Customer's use of, and/or access to, this Website also confirms its agreement to the terms of each of the following: Customer Terms, (including the Year 2000 Compliance Statement), the Returns Policy and Procedure.
General Commercial Terms
- This Website is provided for the purposes of allowing the Customer to do the following with an industry standard web browser (referred to collectively as the "Authorised Purposes"):
- access as presented on this Website information about Enigma Indigenous Peoples, the terms of the relationship between the Customer and Enigma Indigenous Peoples, and the goods and/or services presented on this Website, and
- communicate to Enigma Indigenous Peoples the Customer's desire to purchase goods and/or services presented on this Website. The Customer must use this Website solely for the Authorised Purposes.
- If the Customer wishes to retain a hard copy of any order it places on this Website, the Customer may print the relevant order confirmation as provided for on this Website using any industry standard web browser. The presentation of an order confirmation on this website indicates only that the relevant order has been received by Enigma Indigenous Peoples.
- The decision by Enigma Indigenous Peoples whether or not to accept or fulfil any order will be based inter alia upon the Customer's account and credit status at the relevant time. Enigma Indigenous Peoples reserves the right to delay or cancel any order at any time (including at the time of fulfilment) based on the Customer's account or credit status.
- If the Customer wishes to cancel any order, it must do so be telephoning its Enigma Indigenous Peoples customer sales representative or account manager. Orders may normally be cancelled within 30 minutes of placement, but no order will be cancelled after it has left Enigma Indigenous Peoples premises for shipping regardless of when this occurs.
- Enigma Indigenous Peoples Customer Returns Procedure will apply to all items which the Customer wishes to return.
Intellectual property, confidentiality, software licences and restrictions on use of Content
- All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on this Website ("Content") are Copyright The Content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark laws. Content on the Network is published in real-time, and no one may modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute this Content in any way except as expressly provided for on this Website or expressly authorised in writing by Enigma Indigenous Peoples.
- Strictly on the condition that the person accessing this Website keeps all Content intact and in the same form as presented on this Website (including without limitation all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and all advertisements), such person may:
- as a Customer, using an industry standard web browser, download and view the Content for the Authorised Purposes only, or
- if the relevant person accessing this Website is an IAP, supply the Content to the IAP's subscriber.
Product Information, advertising and links to third party websites
- This Website contains information on goods and services which the Customer may purchase including inter alia product descriptions and specifications. With the exception of information relating to Enigma Indigenous Peoples pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and/or vendor and not Enigma Indigenous Peoples, and Enigma Indigenous Peoples has included it on this Website as a convenience only. The Customer should confirm all product descriptions and specifications with the relevant original equipment manufacturer or vendor before purchase.
- This Website contains hyperlinks and pointers to other websites operated by third parties. These linked websites are not controlled by Enigma Indigenous Peoples, and Enigma Indigenous Peoples is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. The hyperlinks are provided as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any hyperlink on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Enigma Indigenous Peoples, its affiliates or their directors or employees. The Customer links to any such website entirely at its own risk.
- This Website also contains third party advertisements (including banner ads, partial and full page advertisements) which may contain embedded hyperlinks or which include referral buttons to websites operated by third parties or their licensees or contractors. All third party advertising (including referral buttons and embedded hyperlinks) is provided by the relevant third party advertisers and must not be construed as either recommendations or endorsements by Enigma Indigenous Peoples, its affiliates or their directors or employees. The Customer is referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertiser and its products and/or services.
- In some instances, the advertisement may contain representations or offers by the third party advertiser which the Customer may accept by linking to the advertiser's website and executing the relevant transaction. Such offers are made by the third party advertisers and not Enigma Business Products, and the third party advertisers are solely responsible to the Customer for the delivery of any goods or services the Customer purchases on the third party websites.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- The Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory Legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on the Customer in relation to the provision by Enigma Indigenous Peoples of this Website (including the various functions contained on this Website) which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Enigma Indigenous Peoples does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
- Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- this Website (including all Content and functions) is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
- Enigma Indigenous Peoples and its suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
- Enigma Indigenous Peoples does not warrant that any functions on this Website (including inter alia the Customer's access to this Website) will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that this Website or the server which stores and transmits Content to the Customer or any other person accessing this Website are free of viruses or any other harmful components,
- Enigma Indigenous Peoples does not warrant or make any representations regarding any the Customer's access to, or the results of the Customer's access to, this Website (including any related or linked websites) or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Enigma Indigenous Peoples) will Enigma Indigenous Peoples or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this Website or any Content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Enigma Indigenous Peoples liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Enigma Indigenous Peoples to the following:
* in the case of services supplied or offered by Enigma Indigenous Peoples
(a) the supply of the services again; and
* in the case of goods supplied or offered by Enigma Indigenous Peoples
(b) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods.
- If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Trademarks of Enigma Indigenous Peoples and its affiliates
- The following trademarks which appear on this Website are owned by Enigma Indigenous Peoples:
- Enigma Indigenous Peoples
All other trade marks on this Website, registered or otherwise, are trade marks of their respective owners.